Author Topic: My Collection platy & lycopodium  (Read 17255 times)

Kookie

Re: My Collection platy & lycopodium
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2011, 03:27:38 PM »
 /019 I appreciated to see your platy and others, I think you have to spend a lot of time to take care them, otherwises your ferns aren't beautiful like this!!!! 1/35

Great!! from my sincere, mine are all small... my be you should be like this to see  m193 ha ha!!

sellanka

« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2011, 04:49:45 PM »

that is quite a good collection of platycerium.
now you know wanna & her forum, you can more from her.

[/quote]yes thanks, now i am looking for superbum,madagascarines and grande, which is not available in srilanaka.
wande,coronarium,willankai,andinum,elephanttotis are doing very well at my place.

matthew_platy

« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2011, 04:53:34 PM »
that is great.
how is the weather over there.
in singapore the weather is hot & warm.
& i have killed all my p. madagascarines.

i got most of my platycerium from wanna.
she has very good collection of platy both species & hybrid.

sellanka

« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2011, 05:20:30 PM »
that is great.

In my area weather is from January to April, its hot but after that its very mild, since my home is surrounded by a coconut cultivation, weather is very nice, but Colombo is very hot these days.

sellanka

« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2011, 05:40:44 PM »
what type of Huperzia is in the right side in the photo?

This is call HUPRZIA CARINATA-''ROPY''foam,i got it from china as birthday present from a good friend of mine.if you wants to know more about those please refer www.rarefern.com,can see some nice plants.

wanna

• Administrator
  • มารเหม่งอุ๊
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2011, 06:04:06 PM »
Sellaka,
your H. carinata Ropy form is same as in this photo? please you take some closeup photo of that one. Thanks
"เหตุเกิดจากไฟ เราเลือกได้ว่าจะเป็นไฟ หรือน้ำ ถ้าเลือกเป็นไฟ ก็เผาใจตนเองและผู้อื่น ถ้าเลือกเป็นน้ำ ก็นำความเย็นสบายมาสู่สองฝ่าย"
ดังตฤณ

lchsu

« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2011, 07:37:07 PM »
Sellanka....I really envy your place - you can do so much where you are, even keeping deer!

Nice platy collection, and such interesting ways of mounting on natural wooden slabs.....

sellanka

« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2011, 10:40:44 PM »
Sellaka,
your H. carinata Ropy form is same as in this photo? please you take some closeup photo of that one. Thanks
Sure i''ll take a close up for you but mine is light bluish color, did you go through the web i sent you?

sellanka

« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2011, 10:43:58 PM »
Sellanka....I really envy your place - you can do so much where you are, even keeping deer!

Nice platy collection, and such interesting ways of mounting on natural wooden slabs.....
Thank you only thing the natural wood slabs are very heavy, so need a heavy stand also to hold, you can have light weight wood slabs but it won't last long when you water them every other day like, any way thanks so much for the comments

sellanka

« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2011, 10:47:43 PM »
/019 I appreciated to see your platy and others, I think you have to spend a lot of time to take care them, otherwises your ferns aren't beautiful like this!!!! 1/35

Great!! from my sincere, mine are all small... my be you should be like this to see  m193 ha ha!!
thanks,why not i would like to see your collection, doesn't matter though your collection is small slowly you can increase your collection, that's how i have started, keep it up.

sellanka

« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2011, 10:59:50 PM »
oh Do you  keep deer too?  00-_ 00-_
Hi, Wanna do you, the small palm is an endemic plant in srilanka, its call LOXOCCOCUS RUPICOLA.

sellanka

« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2011, 11:06:56 PM »
that is great.

hI, what ARE THE HI BREEDS YOU HAVE THERE.

wanna

• Administrator
  • มารเหม่งอุ๊
« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2011, 09:57:19 AM »
Hi, Wanna do you, the small palm is an endemic plant in srilanka, its call LOXOCCOCUS RUPICOLA.
oh it is an endemic palm in Srilanka!  I like its purple new leaf. is it expensive? any for sale?
"เหตุเกิดจากไฟ เราเลือกได้ว่าจะเป็นไฟ หรือน้ำ ถ้าเลือกเป็นไฟ ก็เผาใจตนเองและผู้อื่น ถ้าเลือกเป็นน้ำ ก็นำความเย็นสบายมาสู่สองฝ่าย"
ดังตฤณ

sellanka

« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2011, 02:23:57 PM »
oh it is an endemic palm in Srilanka!  I like its purple new leaf. is it expensive? any for sale?
No, it cannot sell anybody here, its prohibited by the law, it has a very nice meroon color flower
i will try to post a mature, tree with the flowers, its very rare, in srilanka there is a rain forest by the name of singha Raja, over there its available,by the low here its prohibited to exhibit too, but there are few plants with collectors, i will try to sen you some seeds, or i will bring there, iam hoping to visit Bangkok in April. m192 em195

wanna

• Administrator
  • มารเหม่งอุ๊
« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2011, 02:26:41 PM »
Thank you so much, Sellaka  m178
ดังตฤณ