Author Topic: Special Dinner!!  (Read 3213 times)

Kookie

Special Dinner!!
« on: May 10, 2011, 01:10:39 PM »
HI, P'Roy, P'Ichsu and Mr. Kissing me!! /026 /014

I just drop in to say "thank you so much" for Special Dinner last Sunday. Actually, it was surprising to see many guys in the van when you open the door m162, out of my imagination. 

But later after talking, laughed a lot!! /05, esp. Mr. kissing me (not my full name Lah!!, ha ha!!) We will be simillar to be same kind of people, singaporean lah!! ha ha!! You cannot call me "Miss Kissing Me, lah!!) /014

I really appreciated to see all of you on that day, thank you so much for our friendships.  em425

BTW, I think that your invitation to Singapore is really interesting, but depends on my schedules, maybe next year is o.k. I hope that will not be too late. I hope all of you to be my guide.

I think all of you now are enjoying all activities in Chantaburi, right?

How many fishes does Mr. Kissing me catch? or how much for your stomach capacity?
Pls. tell him to be member here so we can communicate sometimes, or add me as Skype, o.k.?

And the most important, don't post my picture here, o.k.? Dangerous for others, coz it will be harmful for other eyes, ha ha!!  /03

hope to see you in Dec. again as your plan, pls. be my guide for Bangkok trip and keep contact.

Anyway, take care and good luck.

Really nice to see all of you here.
Bye see you when the times come.

wanna

• Administrator
  • มารเหม่งอุ๊
Re: Special Dinner!!
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2011, 09:43:29 PM »
Hi Miss Kissing me! I saw your photo in that day. i am sure it is not harmful any eyes, you are cute na.  em170
"เหตุเกิดจากไฟ เราเลือกได้ว่าจะเป็นไฟ หรือน้ำ ถ้าเลือกเป็นไฟ ก็เผาใจตนเองและผู้อื่น ถ้าเลือกเป็นน้ำ ก็นำความเย็นสบายมาสู่สองฝ่าย"
ดังตฤณ

wanna

• Administrator
  • มารเหม่งอุ๊
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2011, 09:45:45 PM »
oh I also don't know how much the capacity of Mr. Kissing me bc he can eat all the time if not he sleep. m204 m204 kekeke I like to see when he is eating too.
"เหตุเกิดจากไฟ เราเลือกได้ว่าจะเป็นไฟ หรือน้ำ ถ้าเลือกเป็นไฟ ก็เผาใจตนเองและผู้อื่น ถ้าเลือกเป็นน้ำ ก็นำความเย็นสบายมาสู่สองฝ่าย"
ดังตฤณ

Kookie

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2011, 08:31:44 AM »
P'Au,Don't post my pics to forum na!!, pls. pls. m187 Coz the real face is more beautiful, ha ha ha!!

Maybe Mr. Kissing me can take all fishes from your pond, ha ha!!

Enjoy your days ka, P'Au and all one.

KOOKIE em163

lchsu

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2011, 08:58:20 PM »
Hello ms Kissingme.....

Thanks for bringing us to the nice restaurant. I'm sure you could tell that we really enjoyed the food there   8) m175

It was a pleasure meeting you in real life n chatting the night away.  Sorry for keeping you past your babyface sleep time - I'm sure your sister thought that Roy had kidnapped you away to Chanthaburi!  :)

The only picture that I have without your baby face is this one:

Hope you will find time to visit us in SG.....
« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 01:07:55 AM by lchsu »

Kookie

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2011, 06:53:00 AM »
Thank you ka, P'Ichsu.  I'm sure to visit there and thank you that you didn't post my pic  :( :-[ +*-

I think that today maybe you're now in Singapore, right? Are you enjoyed your trip this time?

Pls. say "Hello" to Mr. Kissing me, o.k.?

Anyway, waiting to hear from all of you. em163

Lucasrock

« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2011, 07:37:18 PM »
Thank you ka, P'Ichsu.  I'm sure to visit there and thank you that you didn't post my pic  :( :-[ +*-

I think that today maybe you're now in Singapore, right? Are you enjoyed your trip this time?

Pls. say "Hello" to Mr. Kissing me, o.k.?

Anyway, waiting to hear from all of you. em163

Hi Kookie.... We came back late last night!!!
Mr. Kissing me is fine... But still eating. Haha
Many thanks for bringing us to this restaurant....
We could not have found it inside the village!!!!

Another view.....

Lucasrock

« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2011, 07:40:06 PM »
P'Au,Don't post my pics to forum na!!, pls. pls. m187 Coz the real face is more beautiful, ha ha ha!!

Maybe Mr. Kissing me can take all fishes from your pond, ha ha!!

Enjoy your days ka, P'Au and all one.

KOOKIE em163

Hi Kookie.... I am sure this picture is ok!!!
:) :)

Kookie

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2011, 07:51:42 AM »
Oh!! Thank you P'Roy, I think that I weren't be beautiful as this picture before, ha ha!! Kookie = Cookie??

If it's similar to cookie, it will be very delicious and sweet.  /026 but in fact.... em171 em196 with POISON!!! m194

Have a nice day, P'Roy, P'Ichsu and Mr. Kissing me. em163

Lucasrock

« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2011, 11:13:10 AM »
Oh!! Thank you P'Roy, I think that I weren't be beautiful as this picture before, ha ha!! Kookie = Cookie??

If it's similar to cookie, it will be very delicious and sweet.  /026 but in fact.... em171 em196 with POISON!!! m194

Hi Kookie..... Yes, to us Kookie sounds like Cookie

lchsu

« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2011, 02:12:07 PM »

Hi Kookie..... Yes, to us Kookie sounds like Cookie

Hmm....no wonder mr Kissingme looks so interested in the picture - he must have been very hungry! 1/34

wanna

• Administrator
  • มารเหม่งอุ๊
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2011, 11:42:35 PM »
hahaha  1*5 1*5 1*5   Kookie, why your face is soooo round???  m048 m048
ดังตฤณ